Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Florida Senior Photography: Now Booking

I remember my senior photo session so clearly, well, maybe just a few bits and pieces actually. There was a room and some people, a backdrop and some clothing pieces/props. I'd wrap a shawl around my shoulders, clutch a rose, turn towards the camera and there it was the essence of who I was as an innocent 17 year old getting ready to collect up everything I knew of my past and move forward into my future... kinda. As I look back at the pics I wonder if I even knew I was getting them done that day. Did I even look at my hair in the mirror? Was that look what I was actually going for? Suffice to say, things have changed a bit in photography since then. You do still have your standard black shawl yearbook shot but seniors today are recognizing this time as a milestone in their story of life and wanting to capture a bit more of those details that make up who they really are. And. I. like it.

With just a few more weeks/days before school starts, and requests rolling in, I thought I'd let you know that now is the time to book your shoot. I am offering two options, the Individual Sesh and the Group Sesh (clever names, I know).

The Individual Session plays out like any other photo session I do. You get 1-2 hours of photography with just you, we talk about ideas and locations and the best way to tell your unique story. The time frames allows us to move around and get a wide variety of images to tell a more in depth story.

The Group Session is for 3 or more people and is based around the concept that you are most yourself with your friends, buds, besties, etc. Each person gets their own 1/2 hour photo session but your friends are there with you to make you laugh and help us to get to the real you in the images. We can even throw in a few pics of you all together.

With both of these session you also get the option of having your makeup and/or hair professionally done for $25 each service ($50 total).

To book your session or for any questions at all you can contact me via email at cmprietz@yahoo.com

SeniorSesh_2011

0 comments:

About Caroline

I decided my destiny was to be an artist at age five when I won an honorable mention in a art competition in kindergarten. Ever since then I have been following a dream that has manifested itself in a variety of rewarding and delightful ways. I have practiced in the field of graphic design for over 8 years and recently acquired my Masters in Graphic Design at NC State University in Raleigh, NC (check out my design portfolio by clicking here if you like). But a passion that has stuck with me ever since I got my hands on my first Nikon camera in my undergraduate art education at Florida State University is photography. The instruction I received there was but a seed in what would develop over the next years of my life. Recently I have begun photographing people in their celebrations of life and could not feel any more blessed to be a part of capturing those memories.

About This Blog

A great american writer once wrote, "If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world, and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan my day." EB White penned the thoughts of my own heart. One part of me is a graphic designer working to challenge the world, seeking out problems and striving to create avenues for change. The other part is seeking out the beauties of the world and working to capture them in our memories forever through photography. This is what you will find here. Me enjoying the world. I have been truly fortunate to photograph such incredible people at truly beautiful moments in life. I can only hope that the images I've collected will forever keep alive those thoughts and emotions that swelled in their hearts and minds that day.

If you are interested in having me capture your life moments you can contact me by clicking here.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP