Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blogging and Booking

In the past few months there have been some changes in my life which also means there are some exciting upcoming changes in my business. New look. Same great flavor! Coming your way. New name, new branding, new site, new energy, actually marketing myself for a change (haha)... this is what my to-do list looks like over the next few months. So be on the look out for the newness rolling out a bit at a time. And in the meantime bear with me.

One thing I haven't been consistent with over the past few months: blogging. But one thing I have been consistent with: booking. My camera and I have been filling our schedule up for the coming year with weddings (don't worry there are still some spots available). I <3 love stories. And a big thank you to the brides and grooms that have seen my work, seen my heart for what I do and invited me in to tell their story on their big day in 2012. I. Can't. Wait!

In all the wedding booking frenzy I thought it was about time that I share with you some of the celebrations I have been able to photograph more recently starting with Summer and Kane. Remember this beautiful duo I posted an engagement teaser for a good while back? We spent a late afternoon wandering about their breathtaking property with Kane's son, Ty, ever the gentleman, chauffeuring us around on a golf cart. Here is a peek at the day...

SummerKane_esession_1_v2

SummerKane_esession_4up_v2

SummerKane_esession_1_v22

SummerKane_esession_4up_v22

SummerKane_esession_1_v23

Kane and Summer are a stunning pair. It could have something to do with the fact that Summer is a legit model. She amazed me in front of the camera. So effortlessly beautiful. I seriously study the photos from our sessions to give posing direction to other clients. Thanks Summer! This engagement session made me oh-so excited about their upcoming nuptials set to take place at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL. I had been here before but never for photo purposes and was definitely looking forward to the day. There was so much space and so many settings to work with and I will admit that my second shooter and I may have lost each other on the property for a good 20 minutes at one point. No biggie. :) I loved, loved, loved working in this new type of setting with a beautifully familiar bride and groom.

SummerKane_wedding_v3

SummerKane_wedding_v32

SummerKane_wedding_v33

SummerKane_wedding_v34

SummerKane_wedding_v35

SummerKane_wedding_v36

SummerKane_wedding_v37

SummerKane_wedding_v38

SummerKane_wedding_v39

SummerKane_wedding_v310

SummerKane_wedding_v311

SummerKane_wedding_v312

SummerKane_wedding_v313

SummerKane_wedding_v314

SummerKane_wedding_v315

SummerKane_wedding_v316

SummerKane_wedding_v317

SummerKane_wedding_v318

SummerKane_wedding_v319

SummerKane_wedding_v320

SummerKane_wedding_v321

SummerKane_wedding_v322

SummerKane_wedding_v323

SummerKane_wedding_v324

SummerKane_wedding_v326

SummerKane_wedding_v325

SummerKane_wedding_v327

SummerKane_wedding_v328

SummerKane_wedding_v329

SummerKane_wedding_v330

SummerKane_wedding_v331

SummerKane_wedding_v332

SummerKane_wedding_v334

SummerKane_wedding_v335

SummerKane_wedding_v336

SummerKane_wedding_v337

SummerKane_wedding_v338

SummerKane_wedding_v339

Next up... Dara & Andy's mid-December grand celebration.

0 comments:

About Caroline

I decided my destiny was to be an artist at age five when I won an honorable mention in a art competition in kindergarten. Ever since then I have been following a dream that has manifested itself in a variety of rewarding and delightful ways. I have practiced in the field of graphic design for over 8 years and recently acquired my Masters in Graphic Design at NC State University in Raleigh, NC (check out my design portfolio by clicking here if you like). But a passion that has stuck with me ever since I got my hands on my first Nikon camera in my undergraduate art education at Florida State University is photography. The instruction I received there was but a seed in what would develop over the next years of my life. Recently I have begun photographing people in their celebrations of life and could not feel any more blessed to be a part of capturing those memories.

About This Blog

A great american writer once wrote, "If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world, and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan my day." EB White penned the thoughts of my own heart. One part of me is a graphic designer working to challenge the world, seeking out problems and striving to create avenues for change. The other part is seeking out the beauties of the world and working to capture them in our memories forever through photography. This is what you will find here. Me enjoying the world. I have been truly fortunate to photograph such incredible people at truly beautiful moments in life. I can only hope that the images I've collected will forever keep alive those thoughts and emotions that swelled in their hearts and minds that day.

If you are interested in having me capture your life moments you can contact me by clicking here.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP